Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) – Pediatric
PDG Pediatric Dental Group
At PDG Pediatric Dental Group, we provide pediatric dental services for infants, children, and adolescents as well as orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. We help guide children into developing healthy oral hygiene habits, positive attitudes towards dentistry, and supporting this throughout their youth through our comprehensive specialized dental care.
We are currently seeking a Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) to join our growing team. As a CDA you will be expected to provide assistance to professional dental staff and performs Certified Dental Assistant duties such as setting up instruments and supplies and performing procedures during dental treatment and surgery
Perks for being a part of our team at PDG: Great Benefit options including LTD, Life Insurance, Dental (including Orthodontics coverage), unused sick time is paid out at year end, paid vacation time, spa days every 2 months, and much more.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
· All licensed duties under the CDSBC
· Assists the doctors at chairside with duties
· Direct chairside assisting with independent patient care under dentist supervision and direction
· Assist with patient care and monitoring during mild sedation according to CDSBC guidelines
· Work with software (e.g. Tracker, Dolphin, HUB rewards) and hardware
· Current Registration and licensure as a CDA
· Graduation from a recognized CDA program with a minimum of 1 year experience or a combination of education, training and experience
· Ability to work with children
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with others
Qualified applicants can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
By submitting your resume and personal information to PDG Dental Inc., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by PDG Dental Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the Company.