PDG Pediatric Dental Group
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Help families understand treatment procedures, plans, accounts, and insurance policies
- Communicate with other dental offices and insurance companies
- Maintain recall system
- Organize and manage pre-determinations and claim forms from/to insurance companies
- Work with software (e.g. Tracker, Dolphin, HUB rewards) and hardware
- Assist and manage financial procedures (e.g. payments, bank deposits, balancing, etc.)
- Receives patients on arrival and assists them and their families with appointments and gathering information such as personal, financial, and insurance.
- Must be able to work with children
- Must be Certified
Qualified applicants can submit a resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
By submitting your resume and personal information to PDG Dental Inc., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by PDG Dental Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the Company.