WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PDG is looking for a highly proactive and self-motivated dental assistant to be part of our team. A positive attitude and team player mentality is a must! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join an amazing, fast paced dental practice.
- Adjusting Brackets
- Communicating with Parents & Patients
- Digital Visit Entries
- Radiographs (x-rays)
- Assisting the Doctors at Chairside
- Working with software (e.g. Tracker, Dolphin, HUB Rewards)
- Current Registration and licensure as a CDA
- Orthodontic Module
- Ability to work with children and other staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified applicants can submit a resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
By submitting your resume and personal information to PDG Dental Inc., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by PDG Dental Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the Company.