PDG works with a variety of Post-Secondary Institutions to provide practicum experience to students currently studying to become:
- Dental Receptionists
- Certified Dental Assistants (CDAs)
- Registered Dental Hygienists (RDHs)
Our clinics provide the opportunity to gain experience in a multi clinic environment.
PDG offers benefits to you while doing your practicum such as:
- Free parking at all locations
- The ability for you to learn from our highly skilled dentists
- The ability to gain an understanding of how a multi clinic operates
- Potential career opportunities after graduation
If you are interested in completing your practicum at our specialty office please contact our human resource department at email@example.com for consideration.
Perks of being a part of our PDG team are described at each job position on the website.
As we work closely with children, we require all practicum students to provide a copy of their full immunization record to human resource department before starting with PDG.